We’re all about being innovative, open and agile. And we’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals that we can learn from and invest in.
Right now, we have a select number of opportunities in the area listed below. We work with people of a wide range of experience and who are open to flexible working. If you are looking for an opportunity to deliver innovation that matters, and you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV to email@example.com referencing the appropriate role and we’ll be in touch.
Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) Associate
- We’re delighted to report that we’re partnering with Ulster University and Innovate UK to provide a new Associate role under the
With a reputation for innovation in the industry, Datactics has joined forces with Ulster University to appoint a highly skilled and motivated individual to lead an exciting, Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) project which aims to extend the current capabilities of Datactics data quality software platform to provide data analysis and predictive capabilities using machine learning techniques. This will result in the development of an automated data discovery and visualisation workflow.
As a KTP Associate you can expect to:
• Work on a highly innovative project and gain valuable experience interacting with/learning from industry leaders
• Work with university experts and develop marketable and highly transferable skills in data analytics, machine learning, handling large complex data and visualisation
• Build a career as unique as you are, shaping strategy and driving change.
• Earn a competitive salary
• Benefit from a dedicated £10K support package for your development/training, travel and equipment.
• Opportunity to register on a higher degree
• Opportunity of a permanent position with the company
Applicants should hold an honours degree in a Computing related discipline at 2:1 or above. In addition, a higher degree in a Computing related discipline would be desirable. He/she should have good skills and experience/evidence in the following areas: programming, ability to plan work schedules and meet time critical deadlines; the ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as an integral part of a team, excellent communication, presentation and technical writing skills; problem solving and analytical skills; academic research activities.
The appointment will be for a period of 2 years.
Further details and application forms may be obtained from the Recruitment Office, University of Ulster, Cromore Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry BT52 1SA.
Both Datactics Ltd. and Ulster University are Equal Opportunities employers.
Closing date 2nd January 2019
Note to agencies: Please do not send us speculative CVs as we only work with selected recruitment agencies.