An in-depth exploration of the emerging need for self-service data quality solutions in Insurance.
This white paper covers trends and technologies bringing data quality functions closer to data stewards and business users, including:
- Leveraging Automation To Deliver Efficiencies
- “As much as 70% of a highly qualified analyst’s time is spent locating and fixing the data”
- The Importance of C-Level Buy-In
- “While the Insurance industry faces a plethora of challenges with data and analytics, it’s imperative that executives recognize that the quality of the data is fundamental to capitalising on market opportunities.”
- Preparing Data For The AI Driven Future
- “AI data scientists can spend up to 80% of their time just preparing input data for machine learning algorithms, which is a huge waste of their expertise”
Access this Resource
A bit about the author
Alex Brown is Chief Technology Officer at Datactics and has over 15 years’ experience in software development and product management, particularly in market data.
Prior to joining Datactics, he was the Head of DART Development at Vela (previously known as SR Labs), and a Market Data Technical Consultant at NYSE Euronext. Alex began his career after completing a BSc (Hons) degree in Physics at Queens University Belfast, where he later added an MPhil in Astrophysics.