An in-depth exploration of the emerging need for self-service data quality solutions in Insurance.
This white paper covers trends and technologies bringing data quality functions closer to data stewards and business users, including:
- Leveraging Automation To Deliver Efficiencies
- “As much as 70% of a highly qualified analyst’s time is spent locating and fixing the data”
- The Importance of C-Level Buy-In
- “While the Insurance industry faces a plethora of challenges with data and analytics, it’s imperative that executives recognize that the quality of the data is fundamental to capitalising on market opportunities.”
- Preparing Data For The AI Driven Future
- “AI data scientists can spend up to 80% of their time just preparing input data for machine learning algorithms, which is a huge waste of their expertise”
Access this Resource
A bit about the author
Prior to joining Datactics, he was the Head of DART Development at Vela (previously known as SR Labs), and a Market Data Technical Consultant at NYSE Euronext. Alex began his career after completing a BSc (Hons) degree in Physics at Queens University Belfast, where he later added an MPhil in Astrophysics.