2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Quality Solutions
In the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions, Gartner evaluated 16 data quality solution vendors and recognised Datactics as a Niche player for the second consecutive year.
In the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™, vendors within a specific market segment are evaluated on their Completeness of Vision and their Ability to Execute.
Have a look at the benefits of Datactics:
- Connect easily with data lineage and data governance tools for holistic, end-to-end data management.
- Measure to industry-recognised dimensions of data quality
- Empower business users to play an active role in improving data quality
- Benefit from out-of-the-box rules, libraries and industry-leading data matching algorithms
- Augment data quality and data matching with explainable AI
- Machine Learning driven solutions providing matching capabilities to identify relationships and patterns between data such as schema mapping
To read about Gartner recommendations on data quality solutions, please complete this form for complimentary access to the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions report.
Access this Report
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions, Ankush Jain and Melody Chien, November 1st, 2022.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Datactics.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.