Meet Datactics at CYBERUK 2023 at the ICC in Belfast, right across from our own Head Quarters!
CYBERUK 2023 is UK’s flagship cyber security event run by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC). The theme this year is securing an open and resilient digital future. We face unprecedented growth in digital and technological development. This will bring huge benefits to society, but it also has the potential to threaten the national and economic security interests of the UK and other free and open societies.
The event will look to answer some of the most challenging questions facing the international cyber community today:
• What will cyberspace be like in ten years’ time?
• Will we be able to secure it so it remains free, open and democratic?
• Will we have nurtured and grown the talent needed?
• Will we have innovated and built the technologies that underpin our values?
• Will we have predicted and mitigated the risks and vulnerabilities?
• Will we be resilient to the threats?
And what will our counterparts in the future say to us if we don’t act now?
CYBERUK will examine how today’s cyber ecosystem – a sector worth £10 billion to the UK economy – can strengthen, join together and innovate to resist the threats, be ready for the opportunities and keep the UK the safest place to live and work online.
CYBERUK has a reputation for its energy, world-class content, engaging speakers and opportunities to connect.
While applications are closed, you can still join the discussion and watch key sessions on CYBERUK ONLINE, the event’s dedicated YouTube channel.