Datactics software components offer flexibility, allowing users to access the rule building studio from various environments, providing convenience and adaptability.
- Database management system (e.g Microsoft SQL Server)
- Our platform requires a thick client for our rule building studio, FlowDesigner.
- This client is typically installed on a Windows machine
- End-user’s laptop
- A virtual desktop (VDI)
- A DQM server if remote desktop protocol (RDP) access is permitted
- An application server (i.e. Citrix).