Chief Data Officers and Heads of Data need fast, reliable access to intelligence on their data quality, and the capability to oversee a continuous improvement of data across the enterprise.
Financial regulations such as BCBS 239, FSCS and FATCA require financial firms to embed data quality management, including data profiling, data provenance (lineage), monitoring, reporting and escalation procedures. But keeping on top of this is hard, and many institutions have existing IT-focused tools that require programming experience and lengthy change management procedures to keep up to date.
With Datactics, the power to measure, report and improve your data is put firmly in the hands of the business users.
Click below to read how three banking clients chose RegMetrics to help them comply with financial regulation.
✓ Ease of Deployment
- We have a track record of rapid deployment, integrating our clients’ systems with our data quality and automation software in a matter of weeks
- Our solution is genuinely portable: implement data quality management in one area of the enterprise and then easily extend to others
✓ Future Proof
- Investment in flexible data quality technology that can accommodate future changes
- Data analysts can very easily add new rules or build new projects for any kind of data, without having to maintain code
✓ Holistic Data Quality
- Our approach puts you in charge of your data for all business purposes: from regulatory compliance, to business reporting, to perfecting data to be used by business intelligence and analytics. Our solution satisfies the data quality requirements of multiple regulations, directives and asset classes.
For a detailed view on how Datactics implemented this RegMetrics solution for a major Tier 1 Global bank, please download our Whitepaper.