Sanctions Match Engine Registration
- Information provided by this service is for demonstration of the high-performance fuzzy-match capabilities of Datactics Entity Match Engine and Datactics Limited is not responsible for any actions you take or fail to take based on information you receive from this service
- You agree to use this service as it is intended and not seek to change or alter it in any way
- Your operation of this service does not create a contractual relationship between you and Datactics Limited
- Any information uploaded to this service, sent to us via e-mail or through this site is not secure and will not be treated as confidential.
- Registered users are allowed a maximum of 50 name searches
- Transport of name data to amlscreening.datactics.com is secured via HTTPS
- Match results are stored on amlscreening.datactics.com temporarily for client exploration and are only accessible by the client.
- No permanent storage is provided, match results held on aml-screening.datactics.com may be periodically deleted and clients should export the match results to a local file if they wish to keep them.
Use at Own Risk:
- Datactics provides no guarantees of accuracy of information.
- aml-screening.datactics.com is a trial service to demonstrate AML screening and matching and should not be considered a production service.
- To use Entity Match Engine in production for AML Screening operations, please contact us and we’ll set up a meeting.